Saturday, July 31, 2010

Kuching Festival 2010- First Day Heavy Rain Does Not Stop Kuchingnites' Desires

Wow, it's the day. 31st of July, 2010.

The First Day of Kuching Festival 2010

As a Kuchingnite, I visited it today, I was just so anxious about it.



Part of the Garden Park.


Heavy Rain Does Not Stop Kuchingnites' Desire.


The Garden Park.


Such a unique rock, right?

Sorry, I didn't take any photos of the food. This is due to the heavy rain. I was like bathing although with an umbrella. This is an unforgettable and enjoyable experience. We met a lot of friends there. 'We' refers to Adeline Chin,Adeline Lau,Audrey,Serene,Joanne,Natalie and Me. We were very crazy just now. I think this is all because of the intermittent rain. Proud to be the Kuchingnites.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。..................................................