Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Torturing March This Year

The day STPM result is released, all sort of problems arise. 

Well, the result is not that bad though, as long as it fulfilled the course I want. 

By the day I receive my offer letter, all those little things come out.

I have to worry about the documents, the payments and the ACCOMMODATION. I have to get my own accommodation as the hostel charges are very high. 

I WISH MY PATH TOWARDS MY IDEAL UNIVERSITY CAN GO ON SMOOTHLY. 

Sometimes I felt so helpless, I am the one who is trying to solve all things and getting the doubts and problems solved. 

However, someone is just the troublemaker, creating a lot of unwanted issues. 

I am so worried about my future, yet someone is asking me to give it up. 

What kind of life is that? 

How I wish I have a friend listening my moaning, yelling and helping me to go through all these. 

I am the kind of insecured person, the day I have not gotten all things confirmed, I will felt insecured. 

Someone said I am overworried but what can I do except worrying?

Will you be with me when I need someone to throw out my feelings?

No comments: