Monday, March 4, 2013

It's Third Week of Semester Two

Looking at the calendar, I just realized that it is now the third week of semester two. That indicates that, I have started my new semester for two weeks as well as half a month. I went to Big Bad Wolf on the past Saturday with my small little bunch of seven friends. The Mines is such a unique shopping mall with a river between two rows of shophouses. I managed to get myself six books at RM 33. Wow, isn't this super duper cheap?!

I bought myself a forth generation iPad there too. I looked so calm at the moment I swiped my debit card, using my monthly expenditure on this techy gadget. Am I crazy? No, I suppose. I strongly wish that this little grand creation can aid me in my study.


It's 1:33 a.m. now, I still have not not dozed off yet I have to get up in the crack of dawn to attend CAL session. With fully packed schedule, I do wish I manage to make my way to the following six semesters. Hehe...

No comments: