Friday, December 6, 2013

My Sugar Bakes, Kuching

I have been seeing some Kuchingnite food hunters posting about exquisite dessert photos from My Sugar Bakes. The ambience is well decorated with dream-like wallpapers and comfy wooden floor. Fabric homey sofa gives you a feeling of home, high-tea set available at more than average prices. However, I am glad that the location is strategic, it is located at the crayon Coloured shoplots opposite of Viva City, the next junction after Arena Sukan, where the newly opened Choice World located. 

The desserts available on the day I visited included Green Tea Cheese Cake, scones, cupcakes and carrot cake. I ordered scones which are still
My obsession after my Cameron Highlands visit. If I were to compare the scones sold from MSB with the ones at Boh Tea Plantation, the latter will be better. Of course the former will be much more cheaper, RM 5.20 including the whipped cream and jam. It is a nice try!


The Creme Brûlée latte I ordered for mum. RM 8.90

It is kinda sweet but the coffee bean is one of my likings, Lavazza from Italy.




Raisin sconce I ordered.


Passion Fruit Iced Tea for me.
 
RM 5.90

They are using fruit tea from Jones.
Syrup is optional. I like it because I can have the sweetness controlled.



Jingle bell~


The crayon colored shop design I mentioned. 


A better view of it. 


Decorative fondant cakes.


An antique clock.


Omg! They are so lovely~ can I bring it back? 


Plain Scone with strawberry jam and whipped cream.


Love the ambience!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Written by

annielee92@hotmail.com




No comments: