Sunday, February 23, 2014

Middle of the Night

OMG! I am going to start my first post of the year with the older-than-antique line, which is, 'it has been a long time since the last time I wrote a post'. Ahhemmmmm, it is now 2014! I am currently in Semester 4 BPharm. It is a critical semester, according to the seniors, Sem 4 is the toughest, busiest, craziest, most stressful, super duper unforgettable, hectic ever and ever semester. Oh well, I wish I can conquer this semester despite the countless portfolios, assignments, lecture notes, nine or ten modules and etc. I really really hope everything goes smooth.

Despite the super hectic schedule, we should always pamper ourselves with appropriate reward. Hmmm, so I watched a movie. Guess which movie? I am not sure whether it is a blockbuster, it is certainly a selling-like-a-hot-cake movie, entitled, The Journey.

Extracted from my instagram.
#FollowMe @annielee92


It is indeed a touching story. Bravo to Director Chiu, I am looking forward to watching your new productions.



#TBC

No comments: