Monday, May 19, 2014

Sando Ramen, ST3 Shopping Mall, Kuching

This is definitely a #throwback blog post, I came across with those #latergram photos in my Camera Roll, inspired to compose a post to 'commemorate' the delicacies 'rummaged' by me not long ago.

Okay, I should stop hitting around the bush. What you will find in this blog post will be entirely about the Japanese restaurant I happened to try last month. It was a deal from http://www.supermain.com.my , I think it is worth a try so I decided to purchase the deal. The good thing about the deal was 'No Reservation is required'. I sound like I am the ambassador for the deal, too bad, I am not. #LMAO


So this is the appetizer

Typical Japanese cuisine appetizer but I likey.


I have no idea what does it call but this tastes good. Potato patty filled with curry chicken. #potato


My favorite #edamame.

I was once obsessed with this pod-bean-like thingy before the incident...

The incident was... Ok. It was too disgusting to recall. Forget about it...


The spicy looking kimchi fried rice but do trust me, it ain't spicy at all. A good try for those non-spicy food lovers.


The set.



The collage. Instagram : annielee92


No comments: