Saturday, June 20, 2009

New Spectacles V.S. Old Spectacles




On The Move. Heard of it before? No. Me too. Well, anyway, cheap and nice. Cool box design. ^^















I love Green! I am not an environmentalist , I am just love green in any way.
I believe Green is my lucky colour. No why , just believe it. So I purposely chose an Apple Green frame for my new spectacles. I am a short-sighted patient. I think I can't survive without spectacles. Or I should consider a contact lens?






Small knots at the sides. More likely for PUNK people like me. Hehe.















Thick lenses. Cost my mum RM 290 just for lenses. Overall is RM 400. Costlty! Cost an arm and a leg =.=














I will appreciate it as long as it brings me good luck. (v.v)
















My old spectacles are 'branded'. Kidding lah... It's just a Phillip Morgan promoted by Nicholas Teong. ''Zhang Dong Liang'' loh.











New and old.
Broad frames are always my choice.
















75% similarity. My friend wonder whether I change or not.
















Can you spot the similarities? Both have 'holes' at the sides. I should inform you all that most of the frame patters are like this. I am not purposely chose the same kind. Am I that stupid? However, my Green Green has bigger lenses compared with white white.
















The reason I changed my spectacles is very simple. The lenses are striped. So, bye white white.

No comments: