Sunday, April 1, 2012

#1 April Zero One

It has been a long time that I didn't do any writings. My writing skills will degrade or perhaps it has degraded. Once upon a time, many phrases or idioms can just pop out like that but now I can hardly think of any one. So I spontaneously made a decision that I should write a blog post daily. From 1st of April, 2012 to the end of the month. Well, nothing is related to April's Fool.

I have remained idled for 3 months, I enjoy being a jobless person. Perhaps in the following years, it may be a tough path. However, at least it is the route I chose. I must be determined. Old saying goes, determination and perseverance spell success. I shouldn't make this post in serious tone. @_@

"Something appears every day, we might not treasure it. We tend to get used of it, as a habit, as a norm. If one day, it is no longer there, we might miss it. That is human being's act. "


Maybe I am too bored, here, I am going to make 10 sentences with using 'Today..., tomorrow...'

1.) Today you are my friend, tomorrow you might be my enemy.

2.) Today we are strangers, tomorrow we might be friends.

3.) Today I watch a movie, tomorrow I am in a movie.

4.) Today I cried, tomorrow I must smile.

5.) Today we are single, tomorrow we are married!

6.) Today I buy a laptop, tomorrow I sell it.

7.) Today I eat laksa, tomorrow I eat kolo mee.

8.) Today I sent an e-mail, tomorrow I delete it!

9.) Today I am here, tomorrow I will be there.

10.) Today I am lost, tomorrow I find a solution!


Keep moving, GAMBATEH KUDASAI !!!



No comments: