Tuesday, April 10, 2012

#10 April One Zero

I am contented today! Woke up early to have breakfast with mummy and auntie, hectic and tiring. Finally, I am subscribed to Maxis Broadband. Uncapped speed? 7.2 Mbps OMG! Let's see~~~ Available within 24 hours. I have no mood to unbox it though. Did dumplings for the first time, the dumpling skin was just too thick. @.@
Lack of skill perhaps. I limit myself to browse Facebook for an hour daily. Is it possible for me to do that? I should sleep before 12 a.m. . It is the time to switch back my biological clock. MUST!!!

I crazily played my keyboard. My Heart Will Go On played in an extraordinary fast tempo. Piano lesson tomorrow, kinda nervous because I am not that familiar yet. WAKE UP EARLY TO PRACTISE TOMORROW!

What's wrong with the spell-check? PRACTISE <--- Why on Earth there is a red curly line underneath the word? To practise <--- PRACTISE is a verb whereas PRACTICE is a noun.



我放空了,我解脱了!

No comments: