Saturday, April 21, 2012

#21 April Two One

Watched the blockbuster 'Battleship' with Elaine and Jia Ying! Wow, it is such a nice movie. Unexpectedly perfect~ The main character's voice is too sexy and looks so charming when he cuts his hair short! Guys with short hair are so smart! Cannot understand why someone loves having long and not-styled hair. LOL! I am afraid of driving at night, especially when I am alone. My record of driving alone at night is around 12 midnight. However, my record of being a passenger with friends is until 3 something midnight after watching movie. I fell asleep in the cinema and it was not as nice as it claimed.


My primary teacher was shocked when she knew I always have outings with friends at night. She just cannot accept it. All the while she thought I was still a mummy girl who was not allowed to go out late. Seriously, I cannot recall since when I have outings till so late. I think it is just the ordinary activity that a normal teenager should act. Soon, I am no longer a teenager. Teenager, the word sounds strange to me.

No comments: