Thursday, January 24, 2013

An Ultimate Random Post to Express My Boredom

What am I up to these days? Shopping shopping and shopping? Most of my friends thought that I am having thrilling relaxing exhilarating life there. The truth is, I am having intermediate days. Wondering where and what for the killing three important meals. Skipping is never a good habit but sometime we have to top up with this. Get my hair permed last few days, hope it lasts but I have no confidence on it. I am now currently chasing a Singapore drama named Poetic Justice. Love is too unpredictable and cannot be forced. They can only follow their mind and feel. If we met the Mr.Right, fate will bring us together at last. Although some tricks and gimmicks played, the final outcome is always what we pursue.

No comments: