Thursday, July 11, 2013

Semester 2

It's July now. My semester 2 break is approaching to an end. Time really flies! Let me sum up semester two briefly in few sentences. It was really exhausted compared to the previous semester, loaded with  lab sessions, PBL, PSD and 1-6 pm lectures. Eight subjects in a four-month semester. Senior said that Semester 2 should be a honeymoon moment. Hmm, I didn't think that way when I was in it. After going through that, I hope I can do well in the following semesters. I took my result two days after the result was released, during my transit in KL. I was surprised that I got GPA 3.86, it is a rewarding moment but soon I realized that my Semester 1 GPA has pulled me down and my CGPA is 3.68. I hope I can do better in the following semesters and I am worried about the following semesters as my senior said that Semester 3 and Semester 4 which I am going to deal with are very tough. Hope for the best!

No comments: