Saturday, October 2, 2010

Songs?

OCTOBER

It's October, wow! Seriously? Time is speeding...

From May to October, it's just like, a glimpse of light???

My describing skill is getting worse.

That's killing me!!!

I am currently in love with the latest pop songs such as Teenage Dream, Just the Way You Are, Love the Way You Lie, Impossible, Dynamite and Club Can't Handle Me at All.

I can't understand why on earth they like 'the way' so damn freaking much.

No offence~~~

Since when I am so fond to the tops of the list, hmm, perhaps years ago. Getting influenced by friends, ah ha? The melodies and lyrics are so amazing!!!

You make me, feel like living a Teenage Dream!
My heart stops when you look at me~
Don't ever look back. Don't ever look back~~

When I see your face, there is not a thing that I would change.
You are so amazing, just the way you are...

CRAZY ABOUT THAT!!!

p/s Gaga, where are you?

Well, it's Saturday morning. How fresh is the air?


THE BLOGGER WANTS TO BE ON HIATUS~ BUT ~ SOMEHOW~ SHE CANNOT LEAVE~

No comments: