Sunday, October 10, 2010

101010

A Unique Day

10-10-10


5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays
What a unique month right?
Procrastination, get out of my life.
You are making my life sucker.

October and November, a couple of busy months.
December, can't wait to meet you.
It's Chinese New Year.
Merry Christmas first.
I hate routines.

Nothing is better than holiday.
I am getting 18... OMG... Can't believe it's true.

Chemistry Practical is driving me bananas.
I might live a different life if I chose another route.
I have to accept the truth.

My life would suck with Chemistry.

Reading can bring me to another fantasy world!!!
I hate reading the facts but I love casual reading and writing.
Write anything popped up from my mind, just write it out for fun.

More experiments and practical are coming!!!

My childhood friends~

I LOVE YOU DUH HA
I love you, you love me, we are happy family.
Barney

I don't really understand their relationships.

Teletubbies

~OMG~

http://www.starzlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/sesamestreet.jpg


Sesame Street

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

nothing special to me =)