Sunday, October 24, 2010

Taylor Swift's Rumours

Taylor Swift - Speak Now (2010)
Speak Now Full Album Download

Track List:
1. Mine
2. Sparks Fly
3. Back To December
4. Speak Now
5. Dear John
6. Mean
7. The Story Of Us
8. Never Grow Up
9. Enchanted
10.Better Than Revenge
11.Innocent
12.Haunted
13.Last Kiss
14.Long Live

OMG! Taylor Swift actually has rumors. I realized I am the last one to know it. *HMM*

I love her songs as they are all about teenage life. She is only a 20-year-old girl but she is really talented and capable to be a future super star although she is now.

Her 3 Exes were now in her songs and she actually sings about her exes. Does that mean that she wants to immortalize her love to them? Woots~ From You Belong with Me to Mine and Tear Drops on My Guitar, her songs are always my all-time favorite. She is awesome!

She was in a relationship with the Twilight wolf- Taylor Lautner. That was an 'antient' news but it was actually new for me. I don't know any gossips about the West. How laid back am I?!

A scene in the music video of Tear Drops on My Guitar


Taylor-Swift-b03.jpg

A scene in the music video of Our Song.

Taylor-Swift-b02.jpg


She is gorgeous!

Taylor-Swift-b01.jpg

~Love her blond wavy hair~



The accessories she wearing are so lovely.


No comments: