Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Life as an IMU BPharm Semester 6 Student

International Medical University (IMU), the Malaysia's first private medical university established in 1992, the year I was born. Wow, IMU literally is a 23-year-old youngster! Wait, is 23-year-old still considered as young? Anyway, I do not want to indirectly admit my old age despite I am still a Sem 6 student. Life has been too difficult with not-so-hectic schedule. I am always wondering why my life is so tough despite the not-so-hectic schedule compared to the legendary Sem 4. If you are the potential IMU BPharm Sem 4 student, Sem 4 is really very busy with all the 8am-to-6pm daily schedule. Three to five reports weekly, but it is okay, everything will be over as time flies. In Sem 6, there are just too many projects and assignments which I am too lazy to list them all out.

For this week, I got a 6-day break due to the hospital attachment slots of other group. I felt like going out for CNY shopping which is my biggest past time, but too bad there are just too many workloads. So, forget it. For this moment, I am obsessed with Wallace Chung's song, well, busy people can still listen to song what.

Till the next time...

No comments: