Saturday, July 11, 2009

♥♥♥ I received T-Shrit from Heartbeat.my !!! ♥♥♥


Still remember I wrote a review for http://Heartbeat.my ?

Now , I received my return which is RM 20 into my HB Affiliate account and a photo tee.

I swear I am not dare to wear a tee with my photo on it ,

then I decided to print my blog layout on it.

It really works!




I received it a few days ago but I am so busy with school stuff that I can't manage to post it.

Now , I finally got time to do it.

It's really nice.


''EXTREMELY URGENT''


Peep inside it!


Tada!


Another plastic bag. So many plastic bags! It's well packed and wrapped.



Yeah! Nice?
Another photo~


The t-shirt quality is really good.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once again , thank to Heartbeat.my

Always your better choice~---

No comments: