Monday, July 6, 2009

Pendidikan Moral drives me crazy

As what you all know , we need to memorize all the 36 definitions of moral.

As what you know , you might not know though , I am not good in memorizing things.

I can forget anything just had happened around me.

Is that a good habit?

I am quite absent-minded.

I admit.

I really feel stressed when I see those definitionns of the 36 moral values
Arghhhhh~

Wish I can overcome this problem.

Any moral pros can help me to conquer my phobia?

:-o


I am doing moral exercises given by Pn. Chan now.

I admit she is really a responsible teacher although she is quite strict.

What she did is really berniat baik.

Hope I can get used to her method of teaching.

Luckily Pn.Chan teaches us the right way of answering moral during exam.

No comments: