Thursday, July 2, 2009

PLKN Siri 7/2010 Name List Was Finally Released

31 students from our class joined Program Rakan Sebaya on this Tuesday.

We were told that PLKN was released.

We were all shocked and laughing and chuckling disappear.

Some of them were using handphone to check whether thy were selected or not.

I was one of them who were not dare to face the fact. I didn't check until I was home.

Luckily I am not 'kena' the 'lucky draw'.

I really felt extremely happy because I do not like this program.

Some of them were happy though they were selected.

I am not the active type , perhaps that is the reason.

Some of them who were not kena felt disppointed.

I can't understand then I asked them to apply for it since they were very interested in it.

13+ from my class 'kena' it. This is really a huge number compared to the previous years.

Hopefully the one who does not wish to go can find ways to 'escape' or postpone it.

If you haven't checked the PLKN . Then , this is the step.

1.) Type PLKN SEMAK I.C No.
2.) Send to 15888

or

Log in to http://www.khidmatnegara.gov.my to check for it.

You might need to wait for a while because it appears to Server Interrupted because there are too many 'excited' Form 5 candidates.

Hope you can get what you wish.

1 comment:

珑杰 said...

hahaha~~~~
i didnt get involv too^^

got bot disappointed when i knew it~~